Modframe™ – Heavy Duty Modular Framing for MEPF equipment.
Modframe™ Is Designed for a Wide Range of Uses
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning equipment (HVAC).
- Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing equipment.
- Fire sprinkler systems.
- Or any other use where a heavy duty modular frame is required.
Heavy Duty, User-friendly and Versatile
Fabricating a support structure using Modframe™ is easy. Due to the German-engineered core components, which can be quickly and easily combined to create almost any frame or support structure. In addition to the core components, there are a wide range of fastening accessories available like pipe holders and clamping shoes.
Time and cost saving
Significant time and labour cost savings are possible if you choose Modframe™ over a more conventional welded frame. That’s because the need for drilling, welding and galvanising is eliminated! So the assembly process is quick and easy and so are any future site modifications.
Features and Benefits of Modframe™
- Reduced fabrication time.
- Reduced labour cost.
- Easy to make future modifications.
- Complies with New Zealand Building Standard NZS 4219:2009 – Seismic performance of engineering systems in buildings
- Compatible with FDG’s C1 C2 Certified Seismic Anchors
Approval/ calculation possibilities:
- NZS 1170.5:2004
- NZS 4219:2009
- NZS 4541:2020
- AS/NZ 4680:2006
NZ International Convention Centre
Once completed, the New Zealand International Convention Centre (NZICC) will be New Zealand’s pre-eminent event venue. FDG worked closely with the teams at NZICC along with Fletcher Construction to design and supply an innovative seismic building services design using Modframe™.
Need Something More Custom?
If you require a custom design, talk to FDG about our Design Services and we can assist you with compliant designs for your next non-structural framing project.