WHY FDG MODFRAME?
COMPLETE MODULAR FRAMING SYSTEM
– FDG stocks your core components along with key additional features.
- Our heavy-duty ModFrame system is fixed together using a system of unique modular components and fastened together with a patented T-bolt.
- The ModFrame slotted sections are the core component of the system. The Hot Dipped Galvanized sections offer endless flexibility and are stocked in 80×80, 100×100, 200×100 and 6-meter lengths.
- Additional range components can be viewed at http://www.fdgnz.com/modframe/ or in our online catalogue http://www.fdgnz.com/catalogues/
- We also stock a wide range of fixpoints, sliding elements, insulated pipe clamps, anchors and mounting accessories to complete the HVAC and heavy-duty piping support system.
PLANNING & DESIGN SUPPORT
– Our sales support team will work with you to scope and plan your requirements.
- We offer onsite planning with you to ensure all the relevant information is gathered for the design process.
- We have teamed up with local and professional structural engineers who can assist with designs for your next support structure construction.
- A full engineering report will be supplied along with a package of layout drawings and a comprehensive bill of materials.
- Engineering data and CAD files are available upon request.
TIME SAVING INSTALLTION & PREFABRICATION
– Install yourself or talk to us about prefabrication structural components
- No welding required.
- No delay in waiting for hot-works permits.
- Easy to install and re-install due to its T-bolt fastening system.
- Installation time is reduced by up to 60% in comparison to welded alternatives.
- The flexible nature of ModFrame means site modifications are easily completed.
– We have the stock available when and where you need it
FDG works hard to keep you moving and making, so have a delivery option to suit your business.
- We deliver direct to your work site, helping you to keep projects on track and on budget.
- Same day, overnight or a specific delivery date can be arranged with our sales support team who will work with your onsite team.
- Our secure supply chain means we have stock readily available and we work closely with our German supply partners to ensure sufficient stock for future demand.
“Keeping you moving and making” takes on a whole new meaning when it’s tailored for the unique challenges of the New Zealand seismic landscape. FDG Chemical Seismic Anchors bring unmatched quality to your projects, ensuring they stand strong against the harsh conditions of our region.
Fasteners are used in thousands of applications from construction to internal design, so having the right treatment on your fasteners can make a job more efficient and effective, saving you time and money as well as looking good.
Depending on your requirements for your fasteners, will depend on the right final finish desired. Read more about the most effective treatments available on the market today and then give FDG a call to see how we have help you with your job.
FDG stocks a large variety of Fasteners to meet all manufacturing, electrical, plumbing, HVAC and construction applications.
Our extensive range of Nuts, Bolts, Washers, Rivets, Anchors, Screws, Rivnuts, Threaded Rod, Tools and Consumables means you can have the confidence to get the right fasteners